Charcoal First - Charcoal Pain Patch ( 5 Pack)
Helps to sooth minor aches and pains associated with strains, bruises, and sprains.
Orders with this item may take an additional day or two to process. We appreciate your patience as we work through back orders.
Each patch comes with a protective, self adhesive bandage to keep it moist and in place.
Charcoal First Charcoal Pain Patch can be used to stimulate circulation of blood to body parts for effective pain relief. These charcoal patches help draw poisons from stings, bites, chemical irritants, burns, and poison ivy as they cool the burning sensation. May also be used to detox organs, such as liver, kidneys, bladder, etc., when applied directly on the skin over the organ.
- Easy and Fast to Apply
- Non-Stick Activated Charcoal Formulation
- Ready-to-Use Patches Can Be Cut Down To Smaller Size
- Provides Relief Using Natural Ingredients
- Non-Messy and Residue Free and Latex Free
- Includes Self Adhesive Bandage To Apply Over The Patch
- Works for up to 8 Hours - Discard Used Patch and Replace with New as Necessary
Package of 5. Ideally put in fridge (after opening or cutting to size), or cool dark place in the resealable bag. Should be used within seven days after opening.
Size: 5.5 x 4 inches
Ingredients: activated charcoal powder, purified water, glycerin, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, peppermint oil.
Made in South Korea: Distributed by Charcoal House LLC.