R5 Water Filters - 10" Three Stage 3/8" PVC Outlets
10" R5 Three Stage Water Filter with universal 3/8” Inlet/Outlet PVC Ports with adapter. Available with empty Refillable Filter or Pre-filled with select filter media.
Fluoride & Heavy Metal Removal($17.98)
This is our R5 10" Three Stage Water Filter with 3/8" PVC Inlet/Outlets
Charcoal House brand R5 (Revive Restore Recover Recycle Refill) Water Filters™ are perfect for whole-house applications as well as point-of-us in small commercial and industrial applications.
Do you need to remove sediment from well water? Do you have municipal water and want to remove chlorine or chloramine to improve taste and appearance? Is Fluoride or heavy metals affecting the quality of your drinking water? Do you need to recycle and reuse water from a commercial application? Then the R5 Water Filters™ allow you to use the proper filter for the right job.
Our business model here at Charcoal House is Purify and Beautify™. Keeping both you and the environment healthy is our focus. While most companies only offer disposable filters that just add more plastic to landfills, we carry the new refillable filters that allow you to replace the spent charcoal in minutes at a fraction of the cost of buying a whole new unit.
These filters can be reused up to 25 times. Right there you save an average of $4 per change. For a 4 family household (depending on the quality of the water source) you can change out these filters every 5-6 months.
Because R5 Water Filters™ are re-useable, you can save even more money by purchasing a gallon of our Firebrand™ Granular Charcoal to do up to 6 changes.
The filter media options are:
- Firebrand™ Coconut GAC 12x30 AW - for chlorine removal
- Firebrand™ Catalytic GAC 20x50 - for chloramine removal
- Firebrand™ Wood-based GAC 8x16 - for well water
- Firebrand™ Bonechar 8x24 - for Fluoride and Heavy Metal removal
- Firebrand™ Anthracite GAC 4x10 - for Discoloration removal
- Firebrand™ Catalytic GAC 12x40 - for Sulfur Odor/Taste removal
- Firebrand™ PP cartridges – a sediment pre-filter
Starting out you can:
Purchase a pre-filled Refillable Cartridge with the media of your choice. Or
Purchase the Empty Refillable Cartridges and then choose the filter media that best matches your water contamination.
- Simply remove the end cap, the retainer, and add the right media.
- Uses a 3/8" PVC adapters on both ends
- Also included: a wall-mounting bracket and the canister wrench.
Many municipalities add chlorine or chloramines to the water supply, which, in addition to having an unpleasant odor, can damage and dry your skin and hair. By filtering chlorine, chloramines, and other contaminants, you'll enjoy cleaner, spring-like water from every tap in the house.
Today's worldwide water supply is becoming increasingly contaminated with hundreds of different pollutants and toxins. Conservation of our fresh water supply has never been so important. R5 Water Filters™ insure:
- Great tasting water
- Better than bottled water from every tap in your home
- At a fraction of the cost
- Better tasting food
- Does NOT waste water
- Requires NO electricity
- NO drain required
- Easy installation (inside or outside)
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Limited Lifetime warranty on housing and parts
Left Over Charcoal?
Lastly – what about that spent charcoal? We put it into our compost to control odor, and when it all goes into our garden it acts as a charcoal reef for friendly root microorganisms. A charcoal reef is the same idea as a coral reef except on dry land. Mycorrhizae and other root organisms love it – but that is not my department. Go to Agriculture
*all R5 units and replacement filters are BPA free