Camsorb® RS80 Air Filter Panel (2")
Camsorb® RS80 Air Filter Panel (2") with Coconut Activated Carbon for moderate odor control or ozone removal - HOME, OFFICE, WAREHOUSE. These two-inch panels can be used to control odors or limit VOC exposure created by contaminants in most office and warehouse environments. They may also be used in areas to clean make-up air before it is introduced into buildings. Typical applications: Built-up filter banks, rooftops, split systems, free-standing units, package systems, and air handlers.
24" x 24" x 2"($199.95 )Out of stock
12" x 24" x 2"($125.15 )
- Ozone (O3) from outdoor air (smog)
- Automobile fumes and bus and truck diesel engine exhaust (SOX, H2S, VOCs)
- Medivac helicopter exhaust in hospitals
- Light levels of industrial emissions (acid gases, NH3, solvents)
- Kitchen odors from nearby restaurants
* Eliminate objectionable odors and emissions from recirculated or exhaust air
* Reduce building operating cost: revitalize recirculated air (all or part) by reducing heating costs in the winter and cooling costs in the summer.
Camsorb RS80 two-inch loose-fill sorbent panels are:
- Filled with 12 pounds of high quality coconut shell activated carbon for applications that require the removal of gaseous contaminants
- Designed to easily slide in and out of Camfil Farr Camsorb Riga-Sorb housings, v-bank applications, or any application where velocity does not exceed 125 fpm
- Installed in sets of four panels for a 24" x 24" opening (four panels per 2000 cfm)
- Available with a variety of sorbents for specific applications
- Available in rechargeable or disposable models
Description: 2” deep activated carbon panel filter in a refillable model for low disposal.
Typical applications: Built-up filter banks, rooftops, split systems, free-standing units, package systems, and air handlers.
Efficiency: Minimum 60% ozone removal efficiency
Media: coconut shell Granular Activated Charcoal (GAC). Other media available – contact us.
Temperature: Maximum continuous operating temperature of 155°F (68°C)
12” x 24” x2” - 6.5lbs GAC
24”x 24 x 2” - 12lbs GAC
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT