Bamboo Charcoal Stalks for Water Purification
Place the stalks in a pitcher of tap water to remove chlorine, chlorides, and other chemicals and impurities as well as add beneficial minerals from the bamboo charcoal to the water resulting in crystal clear water that tastes great!
Drinking Water Filtration
Boil several stalks for 10 minutes, and then only use those stalks for water purification. Place the stalks in a pitcher of tap water to remove chlorine, chlorides and other chemicals and impurities as well as add beneficial minerals from the bamboo charcoal to the water. Crystal clear water that tastes great!
Here's how to decorate with and use your Bamboo Charcoal:
- Place the stalks in a decorative vase, basket, or other container of your choice.
- Locate your decorative container on a shelf, bookcase, table, etc.
- You should use 1-2 boxes of Bamboo Charcoal in each room of your home, 3-4 in larger rooms.
Use Bamboo Charcoal to prepare perfect drinking water.
- Wash the bamboo charcoal stalks and pieces in running water until any black powder has been removed. Do not use soap or cleaners.
- Boil the bamboo charcoal for ten minutes to sterilize, then allow to dry completely.
- Place 1-2 stalks or several pieces of bamboo charcoal in a pitcher and fill with tap water. Wait 8 hours then use this filtered and mineralized bamboo charcoal water for drinking and in your coffee maker and tea kettle. The bamboo charcoal will filter numerous impurities in the water and add beneficial minerals including calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Replace the bamboo charcoal every month. You can crush the used bamboo charcoal and sprinkle into potted plant or garden soil to improve the quality of the soil. This is a wonderful way to create a truly circular, no waste lifecycle for your charcoal! ENJOY.
- Place a couple pieces in the refrigerator to help control odors.
- Put some pieces in a plastic bag or other sealed container along with your fruits and vegetables. The Bamboo Charcoal will absorb the ethylene gas released from the fruits and vegetables as they ripen, helping to keep your produce fresh for far longer than otherwise.
- Place 1 or 2 pieces in your fish tanks (salt or fresh water) to help keep the water cleaner longer. The Bamboo Charcoal will also release beneficial minerals into the water to improve the environment for your fish.
- Crush up the pieces and mix the granules into your potted plant or garden soil to keep the soil fresh and clean for your plantings.