Hardwood Activated Charcoal Powder – Topical First Aid
Made from 100% Eastern American Hardwoods, this activated charcoal powder is ideal for treating topical ailments, such as insect, spider, or snake bites, poison ivy, cuts, scratches, minor burns, as well as other simple detox applications. Its mesoporous structure draws and binds a broad range of toxins and poisons from even deep tissue, allowing the body to heal itself the way it is designed to.
TOPICAL 6 OZ BOGO! BUY 1 GET 1 FREE, NO LIMIT! (Discount given in cart)
(i.e. Add 2 to the cart and you will be given a discount for one of them in the cart)
6 oz. - 1 pt jar (Buy One Get One Free!)($11.95 )
10 oz. - 1 qt. jar($17.95 )
17 oz. - 2 qt. GLASS jar($33.95 )
12 lb. - 5 gal. pail($125.00 )
- Mix Together: 2 Tbsp. Charcoal Powder, 2 Tbsp. Ground Flaxseed Powder, 4 Tbs very Hot Water (¼ cup)
- Stir and allow to cool.
- Spread charcoal jelly between layers of paper towel or cloth.
- Apply charcoal patch to body part.
- Overlap patch with plastic.
- Cover all with cloth or elastic wrap.
- Mix together: ¼ cup of water, 2 Tablespoons of charcoal powder 1/2 teaspoon psyllium seed husk powder (if doubling recipe start with slight 3/4 tsp) for one minute until a gel begins to form. Set aside Plastic wrap or Bandage wrap.
- Once the gel turns to a ball lay out a 12" x 12" piece of plastic wrap and place gel in the center. Smooth out to desired shape, about three inches from center in all directions or how desired. Place another piece of plastic on top, the same size as the bottom, gently press down and then roll out to desired size and thickness, as if you were rolling a pie crust.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove one side of plastic from patch and apply to affected area and gently press down. You may wish to wrap again with a plastic wrap to keep from leaking.
- Apply a cloth bandage to hold in place. Change patch at least every eight hours.
FOOD GRADE [NSF & KOSHER CERTIFIED] Premium steam-activated charcoal powder specifically processed to meet strict purification standards. PACKAGED IN THE USA and Family Owned & Operated in Nebraska, Est. 2006
Where are the 2-Quart Plastic Jars?
OK, it is that time of the year again when the weather outside gets frightful and the FED EX trucks inside are NOT delightful! In other words, you might have ordered a two-quart plastic jar of activated charcoal from us that we shipped you in a perfect, cylinder jar and it arrives looking like a truck ran over it! What is happening is that when it gets really cold, like sitting in a FED EX trailer in sub-zero weather, the charcoal pulls the oxygen in the jar which causes the jar to twist and bend, and then it releases it but the jar does not relax to its former shape, it just looks like a truck ran over it. We are waiting on new jars that should not do this so easily, but in the meantime, we are only offering the two-quart GLASS jar. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience, Happy Winter!
- High adsorption capacity and efficiency
- Neutral pH
- Food-grade quality
- NSF/ANSI Certified
|Sieve Size:||% thru 100 mesh (150μ)||95 - 100%|
|% thru 200 mesh (75 μ)||85 - 95%|
|% thru 325 mesh (45μ)||65 - 85%|
|Surface Area (m2/g)||1400 - 1800|
|Iodine Number (mg/g)||1,000 minimum|
|Moisture||10% maximum as packed|
|Apparent Density (lbs/ cu. ft.)||20 - 23|
|pH||6 - 8 typical|
|Filtering time (sec)||50 - 100|
This information has been gathered from the manufacturer and/or test data, and is assumed to be accurate and reliable.
BuyActivatedCharcoal.com only warrants that this product will meet the above described published specifications and makes no other warranties of any kind either expressed or implied including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose or application. Buyer assumes all liability and risk that may arise from the use of this product.