• Faster adsorption kinetics
• Higher purity filtration
• Higher Vapor uptake
• More efficient in humid applications.
• Smaller filtration beds
• Structurally self supporting***
• Textile type properties
***Must be laminated/quilted with other material for more than passive applications.
Applications for FM50K Knitted Activated Carbon Cloth
• Oil mist filters in compressed air
• Gas sensor protectors and filters
• Protection of artifacts from tarnish and degradation
• Water purification
• NBC (Nuclear Biological Chemical) Protective clothing, socks and gloves
• Wound dressings
• Catalyst media
Color - Black to grey, consisting wholly of activated carbon fibers. Variation in color is possible; however this does not affect the performance.
Thickness - 0.4 to 0.6mm.
Faults - Small faults are repaired with a 2cm disc of the appropriate grade of carbon cloth bonded over the fault with thermally fusible web. (Maximum 3 faults per meter permitted unless otherwise specified).
Width - 38 inches
For FULL 300 ft. rolls (ask for sample swatch - 1"x 3") please Contact Us at 308-665-1566
Product is shipped in a sealed sleeve
Because of sensitivity of product, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED ONCE REMOVED FROM SEALED SLEEVE.